2007 has been one of WJC’s most successful years with successes and achievements coming thick and fast. Some of the year’s most notable successes have been:
- The receipt of a £9,398 grant.
- New mats, crash mats and dojo improvements.
- WJC winning BJA Volunteer Club of the year.
- Trevor Collins achieving National B Referee.
- Ian Rose attending with his Olympic medals and taking a session.
- Trevor Collins winning RBWM Lifetime Achievement Award
- Roy Inman taking a session at WJC.
There is more information on most of these achievements below, and WJC would like to thank all of those who made this possible, both directly and indirectly.